Monday 13 July 2009

The latest addition to my (very) long list of "stuff"

The Braun Silk-Epil Expressive Wet & Dry

Boy i love this!
I had an old epilator from Braun which was fine enough but then this baby came out and what convinced me is the fact that you can use it in the bath or shower. How cool is that???
Silky smoth legs are guaranteed!! and the "smart light" is brilliant! you can track every hair and get rid of it so easily. It is less painful than the one i had but then again, the legs are not were waxing or epilation are the most painful!

It's pricey (about £100) but right now it's on promotion: 1/3 of the price off!!

Run for it!
I can't tell you how many boots i went into to find it. It's better to go to the big ones.
I found mine at the one in High Street Kensington.

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment